Brief Review of FXOpen Developments in 2013
In 2013, FXOpen introduced and implemented a number of options and features to create an even better trading environment for it clients and partners. Here is a look at the year that was:
- - New STP accounts. With STP, our clients can trade on the interbank market with smaller volumes and lower risk, while still enjoying all the advantages of STP technology (0.01 lot, no commissions, floating spreads, and ECN liquidity). STP accounts are available in demo and live versions. FXOpen has also recently introduced the PAMM STP service and the referral program for STP.
- - New payment options. The list of available payment methods has been expanded: Local Bank Transfers; Neteller and Netbanx Asia systems for the Asian region; OneCard payment processor for our clients from the Arab countries and North Africa; CashU Direct and PAYatHOME (former CashEx), and Dengi.Online, Yandex.Money and Elecsnet for our clients in Russia.
- - Ability to withdraw funds to VISA (including VISA Classic, VISA Electron) or MasterCard (including EuroCard, Maestro), after making deposits via a credit/debit card or wire transfer.
- - New features in My FXOpen. SMS Notifications and the Activity option are now available in the personal back office area.
- - Customer Support Portal – support.fxopen.com with the ticket system to improve the efficiency and deliver a first-class customer service.
- - One Click Trading Level2 Plugin. It was developed to ease the order management process in the MT4 trading terminal. With this tool, traders can use ECN/STP advisers, indicators, and scripts for more accurate trading. One Click Trading Level2 Pluginenables one to place an order by just a single click to capture the most desirable price.
- - 3 Regional Forex Championships, 24 free and 11 paid competitions were held within the ForexCup project in 2013. About US$10 000 was allocated for prizes and bonuses on a monthly basis, and 38 traders became PAMM ECN Managers with sizable deposits in their accounts.
The opening of a new company in London – FXOpen UK – became a landmark event for the FXOpen Group in 2013. Thus, FXOpen expanded into the European financial market by offering professional ECN accounts for sophisticated traders. FXOpen UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
In 2014, FXOpen continues its commitment to excellence in Forex Trading by developing new functionality, programs, and activities.
For more details on the 2013 achievements, please go to the FXOpen Knowledge Base. Also, follow the discussion on theFXOpen Forum.
FXOpen NZ Limited