1. Why should I open an account via Premium Trading and not directly with a broker?
With us, you will save up to 80% of paid spread or commission! A broker will pay us remuneration as spread fraction or commission for each transaction of yours. In our turn, we will rebate you up to 80% of our remuneration.
2. If I open an account via Premium Trading, won’t trading conditions be worse?
Opening an account with Premium Trading or directly, you get absolutely equal trading conditions. We never extend spreads or charge extra commissions!
3. If I already have an account opened directly with a broker, can I get extra premium?
Yes, in most cases brokers permit us to transfer your account to our agent group. Normally, to do this you need to send a request via e-mail to the broker’s customer support. Upon account transfer, we will pay you premium. For more information on account transfer, go to the broker’s description page by clicking on Get a Premium.
4. If I have an account opened with a broker not enlisted on Premium Trading website, can I get premium?
Send us your broker’s name and we will consider adding it to the list of our partners in the nearest time.
5. How can I get premium on transactions?
1. Sign Up.
2. Open an account with one of the brokers represented on our website or transfer your account to our agent group, following the instructions on the broker description page.
3. Add the trading account number to your Profile.
4. Start trading and receive a premium notification next month.
6. How much will I get per transaction?
The premium amount depends on the broker, account type, trading instrument, and position amount, and may reach up to 80% of spread. For premium calculation please use the Premium Calculator located in the right part of the site.
7. Where will the premium be paid?
In most cases, the premium will be paid to your Profile on our website. Upon payment, you may request withdrawal of the premium by any method to your choice: NETELLER, Skrill, WebMoney, VISA, MasterCard, bank transfer. For more information on premium payment method, go to the broker’s description page by clicking on 'Get a Premium'.
8. When will the premium be paid?
Normally a premium is paid from 5th to 15th day of the next month. For more information on premium payment term, go to the broker’s description page by clicking on Get a Premium.
9. Do you have any partner program?
Yes, we provide an attractive partner program! You will get extra 10% of your referred traders’ premiums on a regular basis and 5% of premiums of traders they will refer. For more details of our partner program, go to Partners.